Silver Raven was engaged by EMC Civil to supply, fabricate and install a temporary galvanised steel aqueduct structure to divert water flows while other works on the Sydenham junction project took place.
16mm plate was custom fit to the concrete. We conducted a survey of the area prior to fabrication. This was a critical stage in the project as the steel was made to fit.
This involved transporting, moving, and installing plates more than 700kg+ each in confined areas. Not an easy task.
Other works for this project included:
- Supply prefabricated packers, shims, and cleats.
- Supply, design and install of Webforge grating and access stairs including handrails and balls stanchions.
Silver Raven has the capability and skills available
- In house steel fabrication workshop packed with
- Plasma Cutter – CNC
- MIG, TIG and Stick welders
- Structural steel, aluminium, titanium.
- Band saw
- Sheet metal bender
- Drill press including magnetic
- Metal lathes
- Abrasive blasting and painting
- In house shop drawings
- Onsite installation, erection, and fabrication.